July 21, 2015 by tessaraewilliams
Sorry, no regular blog post today. I need to take a two week break from blogging to catch up on all my swaps that are coming due. I have at least 5 due in a 2 week period, so I need to focus all my creative energy on that! (Click here to read last week’s post in case you missed it!)
But I didn’t want to leave you hanging, so I asked my followers to tell me if they received an awesome package this week, and many have, including me!
I received this awesome Batman/Clay Face miniquilt from @mamitadolls for the #SUPERHEROmqs! Also, look at the little Batman pin cushion! Amazing!
Thank you ladies for showing off your amazing packages, and thank you partners for creating them!
- #IamSherLockedSwap – hosted by @nikanne. General craft swap based on the BBC show “Sherlock”. Ships in November/December. Sign-up here.
- #TulaYAH – hosted by @kupitis. You’ll be swapping a Tula Pink mug rug and a Starbucks You Are Here mug. Ships in November. Sign-up here.
- #supernaturalcraftswap – hosted by @little_fox_nerdy_knits. Open to any crafts based on the show “Supernatural”. Ships in January. Sign-up here.
- #4kidschristmasswap – hosted by @mara_makes. You are making a sewn item for your partner’s kid(s) for Christmas. Ships in November/December. Info and sign-up here.
- #despicablemecraftswap2016 – hosted by @ninjadesigns. Sign-up opens July 31. Ships in January/February.
- #VeryNerdyHolidaySwap – hosted by @mamabice_makes. Sign-up opens July 31st. Ships in November.
- If you know of any open craft swaps that aren’t on the list, let me know so I can add them!